Our ICS Approach
Our ICS courses, while offered in a universal NIMS format set by FEMA, thay are all tailored to meet the needs of our local clients here at KSA and the GCC contries.
ICS 300 - Intermediate Incident Command
The Intermediate Incident Command (ICS 300) is a three-day course providing you tools to better manage an emergent incident or planned event. This course is both fully NIMS compliant while, upon request, tailored to your organizations, agency, business, or unit’s needs.
In all our courses we encourage interactive discussion and table-top exercises to allow our students to truely learn by doing. Upon completion, you will have a practical and working knowledge of ICS appropriate for your needs and to help you work with other support agencies beyond your organization.
- Describe how the NIMS Command and Management component supports the management of expanding incidents.
- Describe the incident/event management process for supervisors as prescribed by the Incident Command System (ICS).
- Develop an Incident Action Plan for a simulated incident scenarios.
- ICS Fundamentals Review
- Unified Command
- Incident/Event Assessment and Incident Objectives
- Planning Process
- Incident Resource Management
- Demobilization, Transfer of Command, and Closeout
A LEADER IN Fire and safety management
At SITC, From individuals gaining professional qualifications by attending our training courses to companies implementing global, enterprise-wide compliance programs, we have a range of services that can help you.