A 3-day course targeting fire service management personnel responsible for the provision of fire, rescue and Haz-Mat response services at industrial facilities.
- Introduction to industrial environments
- Industrial hazards
- Industrial incident’s scenarios
- How to prepare for an industrial incident?
- Response priorities
- What does "C2C&C" stands for and how is it applied?
- How does cooling exposures serves incident confinement & control?
- Selecting the right strategy and tactical objectives
- When can we determine an incident is "Under Control"?
- When can we determine an incident is "Over"?
- Difference in response strategy between industrial & structural accidents
- Implementing tactical objectives
- Firefighting and rescue challenges in an industrial incident
- Industrial Incident Scenarios:
- Gas leaks
- Flammable liquid spills
- Pressurized vessels on fire
- Hazardous material’s incidents
- Personnel entrapment
A LEADER IN Fire and safety management
At SITC, From individuals gaining professional qualifications by attending our training courses to companies implementing global, enterprise-wide compliance programs, we have a range of services that can help you.